Are you feeling lucky!? Guess how many Racefood bars there are in the picture and stand a chance to win a R500 Action Gear voucher! The person who guesses right or the closest guess will win. Competition closes on June 30th 2016. T’s & C’s below.
How to enter: Scroll down and add your guess to the comment section or share your guess on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #HowMuchRaceFood and include the URL link to this page.
If you don’t know about Racefood yet learn about their fantastic sports nutrition on the RaceFood website. Gareth, Camilla and Warrick have all been using Racefood as their nutrition of choice while training for and taking part in races like Comrades, IronMan and more. It’s needless to say that we’re thrilled to have this big pile of XXXX number of bars to sustain our energy levels while we cycle 4,630km from Joburg to Kilimanjaro!
Terms & Conditions:
- Winner’s will be announced on July 1st 2016. Their names will be posted here and we’ll contact them via social media.
- The answer will also be posted here on July 1st.
- Neither Racefood or Action Gear staff may enter.
- If there is more than one winner then the prize will be split equally.
- There is only one right answer, there’s no trick question here.
- The winners voucher will be delivered by email before July 7th 2016 and will be valid for 3 months. The voucher is valid for all products across the Action Gear website.
- If your social media post doesn’t include the hashtag than it will not count.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
Martin van Gass21st Jun 2016 at 3:49 pm
270 race Bars
Mark Henman21st Jun 2016 at 4:24 pm
alistair gibb21st Jun 2016 at 4:46 pm
Brad Winthrop21st Jun 2016 at 9:05 pm
Luca fiaschi21st Jun 2016 at 10:12 pm
467 Racebars #HowMuchRaceFood
Dean Tyson23rd Jun 2016 at 10:39 am
Eldridge Jacobs23rd Jun 2016 at 10:42 am
500 Racefood bars
Saul Cohen23rd Jun 2016 at 10:47 am
Eldridge Jacobs23rd Jun 2016 at 10:52 am
312 Racefood Bars
Neil Blignaut23rd Jun 2016 at 11:48 am
Karel Keyser23rd Jun 2016 at 12:17 pm
Neil Naidoo25th Jun 2016 at 6:10 pm
Brendon Germaine27th Jun 2016 at 10:43 am
Samantha Bekker28th Jun 2016 at 7:32 am
Lisa Kernes29th Jun 2016 at 12:26 am
Michael Graser29th Jun 2016 at 1:15 am
Rob Crichton29th Jun 2016 at 6:32 am
Stephan Griesel30th Jun 2016 at 10:50 am
Claudette Carter30th Jun 2016 at 1:27 pm
Claudette Carter30th Jun 2016 at 1:28 pm
Jason30th Jun 2016 at 2:18 pm
Johnk2833rd Aug 2016 at 8:42 pm
Very informative post.Really thank you! Awesome. aedfgbfcddfe